Thursday, September 1, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  If you have come from Kristine's Merry Heart Creations, you are in the right spot!  I am the last blog in this FABulous hop!


I am also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!


I'm really excited to share the September stamp of the month: Blessed Beyond Measure! I love it so much!



Here's my card!





 I used the very versatile and awesome Artbooking cartridge to cut out some leaves and the pumpkin. Then,  I used the brand new ink pads, Tangerine and Emerald as well as Watercolor Paints to add all of the color!






Here are links to the rest of the blogs in today's blog hop in case you came here first!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I love your color combo AND of course the watercolors. I mean, who can actually go wrong using these terrific paints? The gold accents pull it all together. Whoever gets this card from you is certain to be blessed beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and has so many fun elements to look at! Watercoloring is so popular now, but I really haven't done much of it myself--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! I love your pumpkin/leaf cluster. Such pretty, soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to kick off your RB Hop Career! Your color choices abd perfectly placed embellishments make this card especially nice. Welcome to the hop line-up. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job with the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card! i love the color combo!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10