Saturday, October 15, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop!







Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop! If you have come from Kristine's Merry Heart Creations, you are in the right spot!

This month, we are show casing the wonderful Flower Market Cartridge. This Cricut Cartridge really gives you a bang for the buck with over 700 fabulous images--and it has a lot MORE than just any flower you can imagine--it has a great alphabet as well as many fabulous phrases and images. Among my favorite are a bicycle and a wagon! I used it here with one of my favorite stamps in the new Holiday Expressions Book: Pretty Poinsettia!



Now, please hop on over to Sue's post! She's got something wonderful for you!

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love the woodgrain for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I especially love how the flower looks with those embossed backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poinsettia! So pretty with the wood grain texture and the sequins! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to love about your card Sue ... most especially the texture you created with the emboss folders. So nice that you featured a cut and a coordinating stamp set. I just might be picking that one up ... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **KELLY! {sorry, I was thinking ahead a little too fast!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mix of die cuts and embossing! That stampset is on my list...in fact, is now moving up to the top! Well done!!! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright, cheerful card! I didn't even know that flower was on the cartridge. I'll have to take a look at that. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the poinsettia with the embossing background. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cheerful!! I love the addition of embossing. I don't have this poinsettia stamp, and it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

09 10