Sunday, January 15, 2017

Rose Blossom Blog Hop




I'm so excited to participate with some talented ladies in the Rose Blossom Blog Hop this month. If you came from Kristine's blog, you are in the right place.

I'm using the fox from Some Kinda Wonderful stamp set along with some of my favorite papers from the Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet.  I was so glad to see a lady fox in the new Seasonal Expressions catalog from Close to My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are having a great day! Now, it is time to see what Ginger has for you to see!

6 comments:

  1. This is a great card design. The fox is front and center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on that pretty little fox! Delightful card .... the doodled edge adds to the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Kelly! I love the layout-- simple and fun-- thanks for the inspiration-- I think I need to make some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card...love the little fox and your hand drawn line around the edges is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

09 10