Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hello Lovely



I'm participating again this month with some talented ladies in the Rose Blossom Blog Hop. If you came from  Kristine's blog, you are in the right place.

I'm using the very beautiful paper from Hello Lovely along with the lady bunny which is from the February Stamp of the Month.  I literally gasped with joy when I saw this fun stamp set!!!!!   And, trust me when I tell you that the photos do not do the beautiful papers justice.  It is the perfect combination of an old fashioned feel with a modern update.  Swoon!!!!  Don't forget to check out the latest Seasonal Expressions catalog from Close to My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are having a great day! Now, it is time to see what Ginger has for you to see!

8 comments:

  1. This bunny and paper combination just so tugs at my heart! So very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! Everyone that has bought that set has gasped. It's just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness! How cute is that?? Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Kelly! The little bunny is so precious and goes beautifully with Hello Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute! And lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your bunny girl is soooo cute! And a perfect match for that paper. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Stamp of the Month set this month paired with Hello Lovely. What a fun choice. Those bunnies just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

09 10