Monday, September 13, 2010

Kelly's New Bike - 1972




This is one GROOVY layout! I totally forgot how my mom decorated our house back then!  My dad made our kitchen cabinets, and Mom painted them and made the curtains.  I made this layout by scraplifting Mandy Starner's Midway Lights September layout over at Up The Street.  This is their September challenge.  I am also entering it in the weekly American Crafts contest.  This week you are to scrap a page of yourself with at least 2 AC products! Practically my whole layout is American Crafts!


SUPPLY LIST:


American Crafts:

  1. Blue Skies
    1. Good Thing:  background paper
    2. Oh Happy Day: paper beneath photo
    3. Flair, relax
    4. ribbon (orange/white)
  2. AC Cardstock Autumn, red cardstock:  photo mat, Title, butterfly
  3. Thickers, Dear Lizzy: bicycle 
  4. Pen, black
Other supplies:
CTMH Autumn terracotta ink
Cricut (title)
Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart
red/white torn paper is scrap


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you did the journaling on this one!! And that clustering around the photo is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Kelly! i loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the Dear Lizzy bike...and loving the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to scrap yourself. How's the bike made - molding clay ?

    ReplyDelete

09 10