Friday, March 19, 2010

scrapFIT Challenge



I had a lot of fun with this challenge! I blog hopped this morning, and I was immediately excited to spend part of my day off from work creating this beautiful layout! I used all of the required elements set out by all of the lovely FIT girls!  I loved the ideas they presented! It was fun to make the paper flowers and also use the lovely butterflies along with the other elements. How can you go wrong with pink and green?! Hope you can see the details well enough! Some of the butterflies have Tim Holtz crackle paint and the others were on glossy paper which was first inked and then salted and left to dry to create a cool look!

Hope you enjoy this layout!

UPDATE:  I ended up being the winner of the Blog Hop! What fun!

5 comments:

  1. Great layout! The colors work really well, love the crackle paint & your fan folded flowers! :> Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout and I love making those flowers, thanks for playing with us this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! Love you handmade flowers and the butterflies.
    Katie
    ScrapFIT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute LO!! Thanks for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete

09 10