Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lollipop, Lollipop





As soon as I saw the challenge, it made me think of my days working at Six Flags. I worked there for at least 5 summers. I found 3 pictures of myself working there! My twin sister and I started there together at Kiddieland--I guess that is why I thought of Six Flags when I saw the flowers!


I created this collage-type layout with lollipop flowers for a Candy Shoppe Designs (badge on my ONLY sidebar--keep looking) challenge and the prize is a SUPER kit from The Magpie Club!! Just Beautiful! Thanks for looking! If you want to play along, get going! The deadline is May 31!

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and your sister in the little outfits. So cute. Great page. I really love those lollipop flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet! I love the lolli flowers too! You have so many neat embellies here I don't know whre to start...I really like the little library type card and pocket too...great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lollies are very nice! Love how you added the stem!Thank you for playing along with us at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo that lace paper is awesome ~ and so are the flowers!!! thanks for hanging with the lollipop girls!!
    {xoxo} ally
    sour patch chick

    ReplyDelete

09 10