Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stuart's 4th Birthday - 2010

7/28/2010:  I felt like something was missing here. So, I added some mist and stamping on the yellow background! I don't know if it's better or worse, but I can't change it now!
AFTER:


BEFORE:





I made this layout of my nephew (on my husband's side) Stuart's 4th Birthday using Sketch #134 from Sketch Inspiration!  I used the new Birthday Bash collection from Imaginisce. I also used the new I-Rock tool--first time so I didn't go too crazy with it! Green paper with dots is DCWV, green ribbon with dots is American Crafts. I don't know who made the yellow scalloped paper!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I love love love love love the balloons and loveeeeeeeeeee the way you did the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

09 10