Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Card




I am entering this into some challenges.


I got some concepts from Simon Says Challenge: What's Cookin' Good Lookin'? challenge to  add these ingredients together: 3 Types of Embellishments (I used brads, buttons and ribbon)2 Patterned papers (and a plain colour for layering if you like); 1 Image.  


You could create any card for http://craftski.multiply.com/journal.

I got the color scheme from E.A.D. Designs

I got the idea to stamp a tree and use brads as the leaves (the inspiration piece used buttons, but my tree was small for that) from EIC #110 {Capturing Creativity}. Here is the inspiration piece:
Button Tree Cards - Set of Four - All Occasion


13 comments:

  1. Love that you combined EIC with EAD! And what a great card for both inspirations!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I really like this card!! Fabulous idea to use brads on the tree. Great way to use up your stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall card! I'm so glad you were inspired by my button trees (they're one of my favorites)! I think I'm going to have to find a new tree image so I can create a brad tree too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL Kelly!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that tree!!! Soooooooooo happy you played along with E.A.D.!!! And you MIGHT want to hold onto that card for *ahem* an upcoming challenge on a site that I just happen to run... *just sayin'* ... *wink wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! I love the colors and your tree is super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Kelly, I love your fall cards. I never really know where to place buttons. Love the button trees especially. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE that!!! Love the colors and that tree is so fun!! YOu knocked this one out of the park my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly I love these cards - the buttons make them super cute! Good luck on your entires!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a wonderful mix of challenges...love your card...thanks for joining us in the EAD Designs Fall Harvest Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these, especially the second tree with the button "leaves". So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the tree bling and very creative layout of this card! Super unique and trendsetting! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous fall card, Kelly! Love your placement of buttons and colors! Thanks so much for playing EI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at EAD!

    ReplyDelete

09 10