Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree Card


Well, at least I'm sharing a craft...This is for Stacy's challenge over at Sketches 4 All!

I've been so busy. Steve (and a little bit me) are organizing a craft fair to benefit the Speech and Debate team. You wouldn't believe the amount of work it takes to do it! I can't tell you how many early morning phone calls came while I was sick.... Anyway, Steve has a show this weekend so I won't have any time to craft this weekend either. Tonight is the Christmas party at the monthly stamp club. I'm doing two projects to share with the other ladies for that and baking some yummy cherry/cream cheese goodies. They look so Christmasy and are YUMMY!
We have our tree up with lights--but no ornaments! And, I have about 5 boxes of decorations to put out! I'm tired even writing it! Ha Ha!

Soon, I'll be scrapbooking up a storm!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is darling. Perfect way to use your brad stash :) December is crazy isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! Thanks for stopping by the May Arts blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10