Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meet Frenchie - Our Blizzard Snow(wo)man



I have been waiting for some great pictures to use this beautiful Bo Bunny paper!!!  The blizzard we had last week gave me quite a few photos!  This is Frenchie, our Blizzard snow(wo)man!  She has sedum flowers for her hair!!!  There is a story behind the leather mittens in the bottom left.  The boys got new wallets for Christmas--so I saved the old ones to make mitten die cuts with my Sizzix.  I embossed the blue mittens so they would feel special, too!  I also embossed the mats under the photos!  The little white flowers sparkle in real life!  I am going to enter this into Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything but a card challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you have time, please leave me a comment so I know that you visited! Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Aww what a beautiful snow(wo)man!! hehe what a fun idea! I love the papers you used here - it's nice to see snowflakes in different colors other than white and blue : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you named the snowperson..and reused the old mittens. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout....that paper is so yummy, I can totally see why you were hoarding it!! lol Great idea to repurpose those wallets!! Those mittens turned out so great!! ROCKED IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! Love this! And this paper is perfect. It's one of my favorites from that collection! It looks like you got as much snow as we did- hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful layout Kelly :-)

    Thought you might like this wee award

    http://thehandmadecardblog.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/stylish-blogger-award-from-natasha/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love love love the photos, the mittens...and loving that Bo Bunny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is gorgeous, fab photos.
    Thank you for joining with us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly,
    Oh my I love this layout & the photos :) It's so fun to see the men in your lives playing in the snow. I love snowmen. So delighted to see this at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete

09 10