Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!




My friend Stacy got me going on vellum with her most recent challenges! I made 10 valentine cards for family and could still think of a whole bunch more people to send to but I stopped. I forgot to take my photo until one of the last ones (and not the prettiest). It just so happens to also meet the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and Simon Says Have a Heart challenge this week!!!! Yay! I'm back to entering challenges! :-)

Hope you are having a great day and have a great Valentine's Day next week.

P.S. We have a contract on our house (though signatures are being finalized)! Thanks for all of your kind thoughts and prayers!! Now, we wait for inspections, appraisal and closing!! Please continue to pray that all goes well and the closing on March 26 will go off without a hitch!!! Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Loving that heart!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!! Fingers crossed all goes through with the house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and so glad to hear your news about your home closing. I hope the ink is dry and it's a done deal!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love that embossed vellum background! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Have a Heart" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! It really is so cool how you embossed the vellum. Fingers crossed on a quick house closing!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10