Thursday, July 4, 2013

Canvas-Take 2 with an Owl







So, my latest obsession is making mixed media canvasses. . I embossed the belly of the Owl so it would fit my friend Stacy's challenge. I'd like to encourage you to enter her challenge-she is so sweet and leaves you love, and there is always a nice prize for someone!  I also decided to enter it into Simon Says Show Anything Goes. I used some Faber Castell gelatos that I won from them a long time ago as well as some distress paint and stamps! 



Thanks for looking! I'll have more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kelly, this is such an adorable creation! Love the cute owl and the delightful colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! That owlie ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10