Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween - 1968



I have no idea what costume my twin sister and I wore this year for Halloween, but I can sure see that we loved eating the candy!  I used a lot of vendors on this layout:  the majority of the papers are from Basic Grey. The photo corners were made from a sheet to which I had previously sprayed Krylon webbing paint. It makes such a cool effect--perfect for Halloween!  I did this layout for Sketches 4 All. They have a fantastic contest going on right now! There are lots of prizes to be won!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I didn't even know they made webbing spray! Another thing I've got to get! LOL Your layout is soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, look how cute the two of you were.
    Now who doesn't LOVE candy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooo fun!! I love love love that photo and loving the "Boo to you" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in this and wow what a gorgeous year, I was born in this one, and I love your gorgeous hair, both of you, what a great layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10