Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mitchell is M...




I made this for Brenda's challenge at Sketches for All/You.  I used a lot of stuff from the Peace kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out!  The bracketed journal spots are from Anna Griffin but couldn't be more perfect for the My Mind's Eye paper from the kit! I also clear embossed some CTMH flourishes on the left corners of the layout to kind of ground it!  I added some very sparkly Stickles to the snowflake by the picture and some Distress Crackle paint and Rock Candy Stickles to the snowflake by the title!

2 comments:

  1. Tooooooooooooooo cute!! I love love love love that photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kelly I can't keep up with your layouts! You are so productive!! Cute picture, love that big grin! Love your paper choices. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

09 10