Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas 2010




I made this layout for Sketchy Thursday's latest challenge!  I used SEI's Winter Song collection.  Do you see that beautiful blue ribbon? It came off of some fun pajamas I got for myself after Christmas! I don't know if I liked the pajamas or the ribbon and cute felt ornament that was wrapped around them.  Don't be surprised if you see the felt ornament on a layout soon! Of course, knowing me, I'll hoard it for a while!!! Ha Ha!

P.S.  If you didn't have time to check out my post about CSN stores, please go here:
http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2011/01/have-you-ever-heard-of-csn-stores_31.html and check it out! Be sure to click on the swing set and backyard link!! I'd really appreciate it! I might be able to do a giveaway for them in the future!!!!

5 comments:

  1. great lo... love the photos!!! {{hugs}}Michekke

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Kelly we are soooo much alike!!!! LOL. I fall in love with the way a gift isw packaged and save or tags and ornaments.....and they often find their way onto layouts and cards too.....its so nice to have a little something special on the layout to remember everything by long after that gift is gone.....btw....I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love love the ribbon and the ornament!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! lovely Christmas embellies! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so hilarious about the ribbon etc. I love how we all (meaning us scrappers) totally look at things differently now. Everything is a potential embellishement!!!! LOL!
    Great layout - that ribbon sets it off!! ha

    ReplyDelete

09 10