Friday, January 21, 2011

Twins in late 1960s or early 1970s!



I made this for the Design Dollies element challenge to doodle!!! This is the 2nd layout that I have doodled on this month. I am not comfortable at all doodling, but I do like this one better than the first one I did.  I doodled on the flowers and around the letters on this one--a little more subtle than the first! Anyway, I did it Andrea! I am the twin on the left! I always use Karen's name first, because she was born first!  This picture is obviously very old--it's funny how I didn't really notice that we look a little orange in the photos due to the poor quality of the photo after all of these years!

8 comments:

  1. Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee photo and I love love love all that red and the doodles on the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny photo and wonderful layout. i love che red cardstock with the white title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout and photo Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did really good! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the photos and pops of Sass.. I think your doodles are great!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool - what a sweet pic and I love the bold colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Kelly!!! You did it! Great job and I'm loving that you used Sassafras!!! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete

09 10