Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Book -- This time a Baby Girl Book










It seems I am always making books lately. I made this little baby girl book for a Creating Keepsakes challenge to make a mini baby album.  I made it out of one piece of cardstock and then decorated it.  Technically it makes an 8 page book as you can decorate every 6" inch square, but I left two pages "white" with only a small decoration to write some journaling.  I am entering it in my friend Stacy's challenge to use at least two punches or diecuts. I used a butterfly, a flower, the large hexagon and the pocket. I got the jewels from Peachy Cheap.  I'll be entering this in the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge, too.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and how cool that you made it out of one piece of cardstock?!?!? LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely baby book!! So sweet! Thanks for making it for my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10