Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Well, I am sad that I didn't win the Crafter's Companion blog hop this week because I would have won every Peter Rabbit/Beatrix Potter stamp set they carry!! I would have been in heaven.  Congrats to the winner though! Anyway, this is my entry for the Mother's Day challenge over there. I thought I would make the cute little SWALK character in bright colors.  I used some Crate Paper patterned paper.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you have a fantastic day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, that's too bad! It was a great prize!

    But you did win at one of the DT's blogs :)
    I saw your name when i was checking the winners.
    I forgot at which blog...but go check it out and claim your prize!

    Your card is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww sorry you didn't win! I loveeeeeee this!! I love love love the colors and that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't win. I know how much you love Beatrix Potter!! I do love this card!! Great job coloring. I really love the texture of the hair!! Thanks for entering the April Mother's Day Challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog!! You're awesome!! hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cutie for sure
    So glad you could share with us at
    Crafters Companion Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, too cute! I love her expression. What mom wouldn't like to receive this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love the SWALK stamps. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

09 10