Sunday, April 18, 2010

200804 Dream Big

I did this layout for a My Mind's Eye challenge based on the song Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and The RubberBand.  These pictures were taken in 2008 during my niece's sophomore year in high school.  I thought the song fit very well because teenage girls have so many challenges to face these days.  They have so much more to deal with than I did as a girl.  This tribute is a reminder for my niece to always Dream Big!!  If you have never heard this song, I put a link to it on the song title!




Supply list:
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, MMEBK1
D R E A M: My Mind's Eye, Wild Asparagus
Brown swirl: My Mind's Eye, Snowed in Accessory Sheet
Birds: My Mind's Eye, Bohemia "Blossom" card kit
  NOTE:  I used this brown swirl with the birds to show how sometimes you have to shift your dreams, but you should still aim high and keep flying!
Border:  My Mind's Eye, Laundry Line Coastal "Curious" Chipboard Borders
Flowers: Prima
Dream Grommet: We R Memory Keepers
Pearls: Mark Richards
Scallop edge on paper: Fiskars

1 comment:

09 10