Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hearts on Grey

I created this fun little Hi! card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge #84 - Cose Dolci.  Cose Dolci's little felt bowl was so cute.  I wanted to make a simple card.  To give it a little something extra, I chose to work with an embossed Core'dinations background, and I decided to emboss some of my little hearts with a couple of Cuttlebug folders! I thought it turned out pretty well!  This week's sponsor is Caffinated Cropper so whoever wins this challenge is pretty lucky!



Supply list:
Card base: unknown (stash)
background paper: Core'dinations, CE Weathered Tin Mixed Dots
hearts:  various scraps including Core'dinations, CE Amazon Seedling
hearts cut from Cricut (some embossed with Cuttlebug folders)

Ink and stamp: CTMH

2 comments:

  1. Hearts are always a perfect choice, no matter what the occasion. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I love it!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10