Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Card - CTMH




Finally, a craft! I joined up with CTMH (again) just so I could buy some albums. My piles of scrapbook pages have been building up!!! So, here is a card I made with a couple of ladies who ordered a few things from me!

I'm cleaning up my craft room. I only have one section left and it is the hard stuff-miscellaneous bits and pieces! I want to organize them so that I know where everything is!! That is really hard for me even though I am a librarian!!!!

Have a great day! Thanks for visiting! It makes my day when you leave a comment!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that gorgeous little flower you made and the colours divine as usual.. Melx

    ReplyDelete

09 10