Friday, July 29, 2011

Leo and Stuart at the Zoo



I made this cute little layout of Stuart and Leo at the zoo. The alligator is a CTMH fussy cut image which I stamped on green paper and then embossed! I actually have changed this layout a little bit in that I added two fun jungle-type leaves that I punched from a Fiskars spunch that I got from Tania Willis! Too lazy to rephotograph but suffice it to say that it added some cuteness to the top yellow circles!  Thanks again, Tania!  I used a sketch (I think #230) from Sketch Inspiration for this layout!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and the GREEN! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute LO! I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :) I'm doing a giveaway until Sunday...
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE zoo layouts! That little alligator cut out is adorable, too.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is adorable! Love the colors, the alligator and the vine!

    ReplyDelete

09 10