Friday, July 1, 2011

Stuart and Leo - Easter Take 2


Has anyone else noticed that blogger has changed the way you add images? Anyway, here is another layout I did of the boys. It was for my friend Stacy's Mix It Up challenge where you were limited to 4 types of items: ribbon, glitter, stamps, and stickers.

I woke in the middle of the night with a splitting migraine. I feel ok this morning but wanted to feel great!!! Lots to do today! Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend to all of my USA friends and fantastic weekend for everyone else!

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day!

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee that lo!! CUTE photos and loving the title work! I had to go to the 'old' way of uploading photos once last week... but its all good for me now :):):):):):):) Hope you are feeling better now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page. Is that what you call it? I looks great.

    Sorry about the migraine. I get them too, although not very ofter fortunately. I hope you feel better quickly.

    Have a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the headache went away. Happy Independence Day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee I hope that migraine has gone, I hate them and for it to wake you it must have been a doozy, I love this layout, gorgeous work, I love the outer edge and the photos are gorgeous too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet layout!!
    I hope you are feeling better now and had a great Independence Day :0)

    ReplyDelete

09 10