Monday, August 22, 2011

Engrained - Tempe, Arizona - ASU campus


I was really excited when I saw this lovely paper and other goodies from Webster's Pages "box" sale! I knew they would go perfectly with the Engrained photos I took or had taken when my sister and I visited there!  Engrained is all about sustainable, fresh ingredients! And, if you can see the words I left showing through the paper, you can see that it could be Engrained's mission statement! The food was so good there that I highly recommend you make the effort to get out to Arizona State University's Tempe campus and eat there if you are in the area (near Phoenix). It looks really casual inside, and the food is kind of served "cafeteria" style (though it is made fresh and brought out to your table), but it is gourmet food. The prices are pretty reasonable, too, considering you get a drink and don't tip there! Yum! I wish I could eat there right now! I made this for Simon Says.....Who wants some FOOD & DRINKS????

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope your week is wonderful!



5 comments:

  1. those papers do work wonderfully with those photos!

    hope your week is wonderful, as well. :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, Kelly! The papers are beautiful and so perfect for the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this Kelly! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, and all the Webster's goodies! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh. I just came from looking at another scrapbook page and I'll tell you what I told her -- scrapbooking has come a long way from when I was doing it with photos and stickers. This has become an art form for creating treasured memories. Love Webster's Pages. You had the perfect photos for the challenge. So cool! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh brilliant layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

09 10