Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens (many more to come, too)




My son says this layout is too busy, and that may be true; but that is just how the Desert Botanical Gardens seemed to me at times. There were so many plants to see and they had a wild, untamed quality about them even though they were carefully planted and maintained by the garden's staff.  I got the sketch from Inspired Blueprints, which is new to me.  And, I'm entering it into Simon Says Stamp & Show Travels!

Thank you so much for visiting! It makes my day to know that you stopped by to say hi!


6 comments:

  1. I agree with you....those gardens can be a bit busy!! lol! But I am loving the lo! I think its just right! :):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the big scalloped circle! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you added that scallopped circle - great lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the embellishments and the way you display your photos!! : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    Please:
    Follow SimonSaysStamp on Twitter!
    "Like" us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a wonderful layout. Definitely not too busy. It is probably one of my favorites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly......I think your layout tells the story VERY WELL!!! Looks like a really neat place!!

    Thanks bunches for playin' along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10