Monday, August 29, 2011

I finally felt like scrapping again





sketch 235

I loved the sketch from Sketch Inspiration (#235) this week, so I got back into my huge stack of photos from the Phoenix trip I took in June with my twin sister, Karen!!!  I totally love to scrap simply and get a lot of photos in my layout. I used some Pebbles, My Mind's Eye papers, a fun flag from Nikki Sivils, some letter brads (maybe Paper Suite from Hobby Lobby), a fun journaling spot from Pink Paislee and some stamping/inking from CTMH for this simple layout from the Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden. I found a fun new (to me) anything goes challenge  at CropStop, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos in the corner and loveeeeeeeeeee the way you used the flag! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and effective layout. Love that flag. Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are starting to feel like scrapping again!! Love your layout! You chose perfect photos for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous! I love the sketches you choose to work with....they're awesome, and you interpret them very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to scrapping! Very nice LO. Hope to see more of your layouts in the future.

    Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

    Kathleen
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

09 10