Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Little Sweetie





I used Pam's fun sketch challenge 223 to create this little layout of our puppy who is now quite a bit bigger!!! I created it at the suggestion of my friend at Garden of Grace to enter it into challenge 27 All God's Creatures at Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge this month. The twist was to add a quote: I used is "You had me at Woof" which is a slight variation from a movie...

Most of the embellies I used were from Amy Tangerine's collection--I won it somewhere and can't remember where? sorry and thanks at the same time!


Anyway, have a great day!!!



9 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, this is such a darling LO!! Our DD, Grace, just got a new border collie puppy, so I'll be creating some puppy LO's, too!! Thanks so much for joining us for the SEM April Main Challenge!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable pup! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SEM. You created a beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw,so darling!Thanks for playing along at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm glad that you did enter our challenge. =) Thanks for joining in and I hope you'll check out future challenges. (We have a sketch challenge every month too.) =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Kelly! Love your puppy! (Saw this over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles once I finally remembered to link mine - ha ha!)

    Lisa Rea - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww! too, too cute! what a sweety! love this layout! thanks for joining us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! The photo, embellishments, everything! I love the title too! Thanks for playing along with us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet layout for these sweet photos of your pup! Love the quote/title too! Great job Kelly...and thanks so much for linking up with us this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your title and the pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

09 10