Wednesday, April 24, 2013

REDBOOK + L’Oréal Paris Happy Hour House Party Goodie Bags






When I saw that Simon Says Stamp had an Anything Goes Challenge, I had some motivation to get my 10 goodie bags ready for the
REDBOOK + L’Oréal Paris Happy Hour House Party that I am hosting this weekend.  I used my Cricut to cut out the purse and flower and then embossed the purse in my Sizzix machine.. The cellophane bags have a cute yellow design on them, too.  I thought they turned out pretty cute, and they were easier than I thought! I can't wait to host the party for my niece Julie and her friends. They need a little break from studying!!!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! LOVE it!! Great idea for your goodie bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Kelly! Love the texture and the colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Kelly!! Good luck with your party!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10