Saturday, May 4, 2013

NSD - Challenge and Poor Little Charlie




I created this for Basic Grey's NSD challenge to cut around an image in a patterned paper and use it on your layout. I used an old, old, but good, good collection for these photos of my hubby and son playing disc golf. I thought the patterned paper looked a lot like the disc golf nets!!   I have some hidden journaling in a pocket "behind" Steve's photo. I used this awesome sketch by PageMaps for their birthday celebration!

Poor little Charlie just got "snipped yesterday. He is looking "blue" here because I wouldn't let him go downstairs to help me take a photo of this layout!!!

Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Your page is great. Disc golf sounds so fun.

    Charlie just couldn't be any cuter. What type of dog is he? You may have said before, but I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper combo is perfect! So many fun details to look at each time. Great page!
    BTW, came here through PageMaps link and glad I did! :0)

    ReplyDelete

09 10