Friday, May 31, 2013

Love San Francisco






This is my 2nd post of the day. One  of our favorite places is San Francisco, and we have been lucky enough to go twice while Steve was at   training for work!   I made this for Pamela's sketch challenge and Simon Says Stamp anything goes!I really love the sketch and just barely made it before the deadline!!  I was so into the PageMaps challenges this month that I barely paid attention to anything else!!  I decided to flip the sketch...

Thanks for looking! 

Virtual Garage Sale 5/30/2013



4 comments:

  1. Cool layout!! I love the banner. Glad you made it in time! ha Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SF too - a great layout, Kelly! Thanks for playing with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! :) Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

09 10