Saturday, May 25, 2013

Picture Perfect - Disc Golf




I love it when Steve and Mitch play together!  Here, I've captured each of them getting ready to throw the disc golf toward the target! They are both so intense!!!!!  I created this using this fun sketch from Page Maps and incorporated borders per the challenge instructions. I added a camera from Amy Tan's collection to qualify for Simon Says Stamp Says Take a Picture Challenge.  I used a bunch of Jillibean Soup and American Crafts for this page but also added a stamped border of some great stamps from Teresa Collins Designs. 

I love all of the color in the page and think the arrows are fun for the movement of the game!

Thanks for looking!!!

I hope you are having a great Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh Kelly how fun! I love this page and the arrow detailing around the border....PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo awesome! LOVING the misting and the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10