Friday, May 27, 2011

Anyone up for a BBQ? 2010 camping trip





I made this BBQ layout using Sketchy Thursday's latest sketch! I used the inspiration from Frosted Designs to make a card, layout or project using a BBQ, Picnic or Outdoor Games theme! My friend Stacy HW has a challenge over at Sketches 4 All where you could only/and must use Ribbon, Stickers, Buttons, and Flowers (other than Paper, Photos, Adhesive, Black Pen and A Shape Punch).   If you have time before the end of May, I'd like to encourage you to check out some of Stacy's Mix It Up challenges. She makes them very fun, and if you win, she will send you an AWESOME prize!!!! I should know--I've won enough of them!!!


Thanks for visiting. I've been scrap happy today, so you will see a few posts in the next few days!



12 comments:

  1. I love how you used flowers on this layout. I'm all for including flowers on every layout!
    Karla
    madebykarla10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am up for a camping trip! Cute layout! Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, Nice layout! Looks like fun.Good luck to us both, at Frosted Designs! For anyone interested there are a coule of days left to enter into my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos, the buttons and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that little picnic sticker! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool layout, love the little picnic basket. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Your layout is amazing! 3 challenges in one layout, you are a challenge queen. Great colors and I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO. I love the colors and the great design.
    Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job on the sketch -- lvoe that picnic basket

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your using buttons and flowers:)
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your LO...its adorable

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs, and I look forward to seeing more of your work

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the paper you chose to make this page! And the buttons are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10