Monday, May 30, 2011

This is Actually Me - Can you tell?


I made this using Sketch Inspiration 221 (?)! My friend Stacy sent me the Imaginisce Roly rosies and tool to make these flowers lickety-split! I love making these flowers anyway, and this tool and precut spirals make it so fun to do! I love the Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends collection. I got it from here! Thanks!

Thanks for visiting!
I've said a prayer for all of those military who are serving us now and in the past! I hope you will pause to think about them, too!

6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the papers you used and loveeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous! I love the paper and flowers you made! Great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable.....love the layout and papers!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are gorgeous! Isn't it fun to scrap older photos! My favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout Kelly. It is so interesting to look back at older photos of ourselves and remember how we thought we looked and to see how great we did look! It should be a lesson to us to appreciate what we have.
    Glad you liked the flower thingy. They turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete

09 10