Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Memphis Zoo Photos



Here's a simple layout from the Memphis Zoo. It seemed rather cruel to have these particular animals facing each other from across the path!  The cat kept pacing trying to figure out a way to get to the poor little guy--and you can see the look on the little guy's face. The photos tell it all!  I think I'm completely finished with our Memphis trip now, but I still have a few layouts to post on the blog.  The little wooden flower button is Studio Calico. Isn't it cute? I also tried my first Gluber from Cosmo Cricket. It is the ribbon flower with the big yellow button. I got to make it at Archiver's over the NSD weekend...

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Kelly, your use of buttons is wonderful.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!!! Great pictures and the yellow background just makes them pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh this is FAB!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

09 10