Monday, May 23, 2011

Memphis Blues


I made this using a sketch at Sweet Peach Crop Shop! They have the most fun challenges and great kits!

Supply list:
pp, large sticker and large letters:  Sassafras Las (Amplify)
Guitar bling: Prima
stamping:  CTMH
small black letters: Basic Grey
Buttons: Such Sweet Tierney
Border punch:  Fiskars Upper Crest

I did a lot of scrapbooking this weekend. I'm not sure how many I will upload to the blog. Some have a lot of photos just so I could finally get through our Memphis trip from last spring.  I think I have one more set of photos to go! Yay!!!

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate it!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome on getting so much done scrappy wise this weekend :):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeee this one! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and that title work is pretty cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute layout Kelly. Have a great day!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh Kelly......LOVE this!!!! Amplify is PERFECT for those photos!!! You rocked this one....btw...they are having a DT call over there.....hint, hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a VERY fun layout! I'm going to have to bookmark this one....it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Congrats on your Cricut credit win!! http://aphradeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/cricut-credit-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great LO and super fun!! Sounds like a productive wknd! YAY! We have our retreat coming up June 3-5 and I plan on getting my Florida/Disney 2007 album DONE and complete!! Wish me luck! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the way you used the sassafras paper on yr LO ! wowed that you have 400 blogs on your blog roll. i have about 20 and already have a hard time keeping up with those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Love all the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing over at Sweet Peach!

    ReplyDelete

09 10