Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Card with Graphic 45


I was super thrilled to see that I had won an 8 x 8 paper pack from Graphic 45 recently!! Thanks for sending it out!  Once Upon a Springtime is my favorite collection of theirs!!!! I was also excited to see the Simon Says - Look What The Stork Brought ! challenge!  The flower is Prima. I made a banner from a Studio Calico stamp and cut some of the excess off of some Kaisercraft letters. I also added a little pink semi-circle at the top of the banner.  I'm actually proud of this card. I usually don't like making cards and am horrible at it!!  I also entered this card at Sketches 4 All...

4 comments:

  1. How can you be horrible at it ? This is such a charming card. Congrats on winning G45 pack. Isn't it thrilling when happy mail comes ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! Love g45 and your design :)
    Thanks for your comment on my Glue Arts project, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card, love the papper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details of this card!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10