Friday, May 6, 2011

A Little Dirt Never Hurt





OMG! I couldn't believe it when I saw The Paper Variety's challenge this week to get messy (with sprays/masks etc.).  I had used a mask to make this layout, and I decided to flip it over onto the green DCWV  paper I used for this cute page of my son in 1998.  It turned out a little messy, but it is so perfect for these photos!!!!!   My son still gives me "the look" that he was giving me in the top picture, but it doesn't look as cute with a real beard!! :-)  Anyway, you can imagine my delight when I saw the challenge.  I also thought Sketchy Thursday's challenge this week would work well for this, too!  Echo Park's Little Boy paper just kind of set it off.  You can see such a Little Boy in the layout and photos!!! As you can tell, I was much more in my comfort zone with this than the one I posted of Steve and my wedding the other day!!!




I ran out of time to do anything else this week.  All I had to do with this one was glue down everything and photograph it!!! Otherwise, I wouldn't even be posting this today!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great weekend!!!

18 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome layout Kelly!! You really outdid yourself this time. I love the paper with these photos. Have a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A little dirt never hurt"...too cute!! :) Such a cute page of your son, Kelly! Love the hearts. Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww Kelly!! You are fast and I loveeeeeee this! I love love love love the photos, the colors and LOVING those hearts! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's So CUTE!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Kelly. Love those hearts.
    Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! This is adorable Kelly!! What a cute/catchy title to!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute Kelly,
    I hope you have a wonderful Mothers day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Perfect for this challenge.

    I can't believe you ran out of time. I do that every week.

    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. great layout Kelly. thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love the punched hearts! So happy that everything fit so well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hearts! Great page. Thanks for playing with ST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the border and how you used hearts!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable:)
    Love the buttons PP!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just way too cute....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you framed your layout the way you did.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful layout with cute photos. Your take on the sketch is perfect!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

09 10