Friday, May 13, 2011

Got Crafty again




I used Sketch Inspiration 219 to make this layout for Studio Calico's challenges to use 4 or more photos and the colors of aqua, tangerine, lime and kraft ! I used patterned paper as a background as suggested by Shimelle during NSD.   Sketches 4 All as usual provided some inspiration as well.  Thanks to Doris Widder for the letters and ribbon (she was so sweet to send me a "consolation" prize when she had a HUGE RAK going on over on her blog!!!  She does some fabulous work.  Go tell her Kelly M sent you if you'd like to visit her!


Patterned paper:  orange and green, Pebbles; blue, Studio Calico
Rub-ons: Studio Calico
Chipboard, flowers, brads:  CTMH
Ink:  CTMH, Distress Ink (Ranger)
Letters and ribbon:  Making Memories
Kraft paper:  stash

5 comments:

  1. What a color combo...that couldn't have been easy!!!! You rocked it tho girl....so happy to see you creating again!!! I always love seeing what you come up with :) My mojo has gone kaput.....I'm staring at the worlds easiest sketch and ahve been for 3 days now.....and I have one sheet of paper and one photo down......lol. Oh, well....I need to do laundry anyway......lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, wow, you are the combining queen!! LOL sketch, color, background, my two s4a challenges...I bow down to your greatness!! LMAO
    You layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo! Love that you got 4 photos on there and it's not cluttered at all! Fab design! Thanks for the mention! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love multi photos, gorgeous work, I have to try to scrap multis otherwise I will never ever scrap all the photos I tend to take. Great job Kelly. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos and the colors!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

09 10