Thursday, June 23, 2011

I guess I'm on a Stuart and Leo kick



I made this using a brilliant sketch over at The Sweet Peach Crop Shop.  The photo is so cute, and I thought the sketch went perfectly with it!  The three turtles in a row are a CTMH stamp. I fussy cut them.  Buttons and shaped background are BasicGrey. The other patterned papers are Scenic Route.  The stickers are SRM Stickers.  The green border is a Cricut shape and the border punch is a new one I got from Fiskars! I love it!

I've also entered this in the Moxie Fab World challenge to use borders in an innovative way. I don't know if this is innovative, but I love how the borders work in this layout!

Thanks for visiting!  If you have a moment, please leave a comment so I know you were here! I'll even come visit you!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    I love this layout, all the different layers very cool.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is perfect for those papers!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the little turtles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turtle stamp! Such a cute LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Those turtles work perfectly with the adorable photo! You are on a roll! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh!! Must be turtle day! LOVE those cute little turtles. The kids are cute, too...heehee! Super layout, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Awesome papers and a lovely layout! Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww.. how cute! love your added turtles.. they are just perfect :)
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool combination of patterns and color, Kelly...plus, those adorable borders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kelly! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10