Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memphis, Zoo


This is what I do when I have a lot of photos to scrap. I just pile them on and add a couple of accents--in this case a bunch of buttons, flowers and a big dotted brad! That big yellow chipboard flower has Jenni Bowlin paint on it, and it has been stamped with a background stamp from CTMH in an aqua pigment ink from SEI. The paper is Crate Paper.

Thanks for visiting. I won't be posting much in the next few days as my husband (and I) are getting ready for a big art show--Art in the Park in Columbia, Missouri, June 4-5, 2011.  It's a fantastic show. If you are in the area, please stop by and say Hi! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Memphis Zoo looks amazing, I love sei ink too, it is brilliant, wow, I love how you always rock multi photo layouts dear friend, I will show Nate these photos in the morning as he recently went to our Alma Park Zoo. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeee all your zoo lo's!! This one is great!! And goof luck with the art show! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Kelly. Have a great time at the art show.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lo discription! Cracked me up! "I just pile them on and add a couple of accents" LOL
    Your layout is great as usual and the photos of the animals are fun. I like how you rounded the corners of them.

    ReplyDelete

09 10