Thursday, June 30, 2011

Julie - Prom 2011



This week The Paper Variety has a sketch. When I saw it, I immediately thought of my niece's prom pictures. I used quite the variety of brands on this layout.  I'm also entering this in my friend Stacy's Mix-It-Up challenge at Sketches 4 All where you can (and must) use a limited number of embellishments: buttons, brads, sparkle and stickers.

Patterned paper and saying:  Scenic Route
Sparkly paper:  DCWV
Large button:  Cosmo Cricket
Smaller buttons: Basic Grey
Large layered butterfly:  Martha Stewart punch
Small butterfly brads:  Seven Gypsies
Other brads:  Kaisercraft
Flower stickers: Basic Grey
Other stickers: '11, SRM Stickers and unknown
Date stickers: American Crafts

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kelly. You and I must be on the same wavelength (I'm afraid for you....lol) cuz I worked on this same sketch last night....lol. I like yours LOTS better! Those colors are so pretty and look at her dress!! WOW! beautifully done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Kelly! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at The Paper Variety!
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on the sketch, Kelly! Love that sparkly paper and the little pops of green! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    Love this layout very simple and pretty. The butterfly is a beautiful touch.
    As always have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - and I LOVE the sentiment you used. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

09 10