Saturday, June 18, 2011

In the Mood for Orange


I made this for The Paper Variety's Challenge 38 to use two or more types! I used 4 technically.  This was made from an 8 x 10 collage I got at Walgreen's this morning.  We were at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix!  The paper and arrow are Scenic Route! The cactus was from Destinations Cricut cartridge which was then embossed and inked!  The sun is several layers of Cricut images with a fun button type thing I got at the Phoenix Scrapbook Cottage!

This is the first of many layouts to come from our Phoenix trip!!! The collage made it pretty easy to do!

Also, while you are here, look at these cuties that I recently had sent to me from some very talented ladies!  Thanks again ladies!!

1.  This beautiful clutch is from Edeenut  from her Etsy store.  Isn't it darling?  She also has some fun bags for kids!! Check her out!



and

2.  This lovely hair clip is from Maria Angelina Gonzales from her Etsy store! It is so pretty! I know someone who is getting married next year with an orange/hot pink theme. Wouldn't this look cute in the flower girl's hair??!! I'm sure Maria could customize to any color/fabric combo...


P.S. Don't forget to look at the review of my favorite Phoenix area restaurant in the post below!

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the fun colors and the embellies you chose! I've been reading the other posts about your trip. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! The collage of photos is super cool. I really like how you used the arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! What a GREAT LO!!! This is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kelly! your lo is beautiful!!! I love photo collages and this one is striking! Excellent all around! Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kelly! Love this collage! Love how you did the title too! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete

09 10