Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Little Artist





I made this layout of my little artist (about 10 years ago)!!! When he was little, Mitchell loved making art projects!  I used Sketchy Thursday's latest challenge and make it messy for Stacy's challenge, and it fits Scrapfit's Workout #45 (see comment about toilet paper roll)!   I used several different mists as well as some messy Jenni Bowlin yellow paint. I put the yellow paint on an empty toilet paper roll and also used the paint on the "brush".   I totally used some really old stash along with some fun newer things on this layout!!! Can you tell???? The buttons are Jenni Bowlin. I love them. I've been hoarding them.

Thanks for visiting! Hope you are having a great day!

15 comments:

  1. cool technique with the toilet paper roll, am going to have to try that one!! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these colors! I have a couple of artists running around my house too. super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craftastic layout! I love the bright, fun colors. Rock on, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO!! Love the fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out super cool. I love the messy yellow paint. Very creative to use the tp roll!! Mitch looks so cute in the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... you are fast Kelly...and I loveeeeeee this!! I love love love all the art pieces on here and the buttons!!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly this is fabulous! Love all the artist touches! Awesome colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there;0) I love this LO! Love the bright colors and all the school embellishments. Thank you for dropping by;0) Have a great evening!

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO, love the colours and your use of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this page Kelly : )
    I love JBS paint too.
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So colorful and fun! Awesome page :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout! The colors are so vibrant! Here's my take on the sketch, Papa and me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! I am so happy we could give you some ideas! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute layout!! What a great idea...a TP roll for a circle stamp!! Gonna have to try this :) Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like when scrappers design their own backgrounds...thanks for playing at ScrapFIT

    ReplyDelete

09 10