Friday, June 24, 2011

My Beautiful Mother in 1963


I made this out of the Heartfelt collection from MLS! I just love it! Erin sent it over to me! I was thrilled to get it as it is my favorite collection from them!  I look at this picture and see so much beauty there! My mother had this made for my dad when he was sent overseas right after they got married! It must have been hard for them to be separated. They haven't been separated since and are still as in love now as they were then!  I'm entering this in a challenge at Sketches 4 All...

Thanks so much for stopping by! It makes my day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, your mom's vintage photo is gorgeous! Wow! An elegant card to so with a lovely photo.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! I love this!! You did an AMAZING job on this!!! Did you make the tag too? It is so pretty!! And I love the butterflies too....a perfectly scrapped vintage page :) And you look a lot like her :) That story about your parents really touched my heart. I seen a very elderly couple the other day in town walking and holding hands and I got all mushy and thought I would cry....he was even holding doors for her and pulled her chair out for her! I wish all men still behaved that way....sighhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, both the picture and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Love the colors you chose :) Aww! Your mom and dad sound very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, thank you for sharing, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice...and how perfect is that tag with the photo right???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love love this!! I loveeeeeee that photo and loving the tag!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best layout ever! Love that paper with your mom's photo. Thanks for the well wishes my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page!! Your mom was stunning!

    ReplyDelete

09 10