Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Reasons that Mitchell Makes me Happy



I made this layout using numbers for Scrapbook Circle's and Sweet Peach Crop Shop's number challenges using a sketch I found at My Scraps and More!  It is now hanging on my refrigerator to let my teenager know that I do love him and see the good things about him even though I have "rules" and seem to get on his case from time to time!  I have quite the hodge podge of manufacturer's on this page including American Crafts, Autumn Leaves, Basic Grey, Collage Press, Kaiser, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon and more!

Thanks for visiting! It makes my day!  Hope you are having a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that photo...and I loveeeeeee the red background paper!! That is one of my fave papers ever! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific! Great LO…masculine, yet school-related, and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout!! I love that photo of Mitchell. I think you missed a word on #5. (maybe "win")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt get a chance to comment on this one yesterday...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! I love the 10 Things idea...bravo! Thanks for joining us at Swet Peach!

    ReplyDelete

09 10