Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Card - Crafter's Companion



Isn't Popcorn the Bear, from Crafter's Companion so cute? I just love him to pieces! Here is a fall card for their September challenge! I am also entering it at Ribbon Carousel Challenge which is new to me for their RCC 21 Fabric of Our Lives with Linda challenge!!! I fussy cut the leaves from a CTMH stamp! I also added a little glitter around the Sizzix cloud that I made out of pocket material from an old pair of jeans! I have also added some liquid glue to the apple and pop dotted Popcorn! I thought it turned out really cute! Did you?

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a comment if you have some time! I'll try to visit you if I haven't already visited you today!! :-)

5 comments:

  1. TOTALLY ADORABLE! Loveeeeeee that bear and love the leaves! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! You've inspired me. I hope there's still time to enter the challenge at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting mix of materials in this one! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's super cute! you should add it to the ribbon carousel challenge since you've used fabric & 'something from a spool'! :D
    thanks for the sweet words at May Arts too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cloud is fantastic! That awesome that you used an old pair of jeans. Your Popcorn stamp look so cute too. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10