Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Home - in the Blizzard of 2006


9.22 sketch challenge



I made this layout for The Paper Variety's challenge to include the word "home", a embellishment, or a house theme on your paper project.using Sketchy Thursday's latest sketch! I found these photos of our home in a big snow back in 2006 when I was looking through old Christmas cards recently. I thought it was fun that the perfect sketch and challenge came up right after I found them!


Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Great layout, but a reminder of whats to come.... Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I love the doily and the use of the notebook punch. This probably one of my favorite layouts you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee this! I love love the paper strips and the house paper! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that notebook punch. So glad we inspired you to create this lovely layout. You have a beautiful home. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, the doily is a perfect background for a snowy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout! I love every single part of it. Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO Kelly, I love the colours and your use of the sketch. Also, thanks for joining in the challenge at TPV again this week :)Those photos are incredible, what a lot of snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Kelly, love the doilee .
    Thanks for playing with us at ST X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful LO - those photos remind me of a strong winter here in Montana!

    ReplyDelete

09 10