Thursday, September 22, 2011

Elephant with Banners





I haven't been very crafty since last week! This is the extent to which my craftiness led me this week so far. I am planning on doing some scrapbooking today!!! I made a tag on a black base card for a couple of challenges: Simon Says ,,,,, Dies to Die For challenge. The die I used is the Sizzix tag. I also was inspired by Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Delightfully Random! I used red and blue and the banners! I also entered my friend Stacy's challenge to use a tag!

Thanks for stopping by! It makes my day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is sooooo sweet! What a little cutie and great use of the Trigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I am loving both of your projects!! I made a mini album this morning out of lunch sacks...and I'm loving it!! I will share it tomorrow on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh that is sooooooo cute! I loveeeee that elephant! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag!! Love that cute elephant and the banner.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kelly! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10