Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Steve and Kelly's Favorites at the San Diego Zoo



                                                 


Steve loves polar bears, and I love koala bears! Actually, I love polar bears, too! But, I chose these photos because they were some of our favorites at the San Diego Zoo.  I meant to place the photos a little more to the left, but I had already peeled the paper and photos off for another issue... I made the flower with several layers of Sizzix flowers which I then crimped and inked with some turquoise to go along with the paper and butterflies.  The layout is not wonky in real life either... I made this using Frosted Designs lovely sketch!  I'm in a hurry today because for the first time in his life, my hubby locked his keys in the car, and I am going to take them to him and have lunch with him also! So, yay for that!  




11 comments:

  1. He better be picking up the tab since you are coming to help him out!!! :)You rocked this sketch my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    You're a winner! Come by my blog to check it out :)

    Love that flower, so pretty! Enjoy your lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic layout, Kelly. I'm a lover of ALL bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Tina... hoping he paid! lol!! I loveeeeeee the lo! I loveeeeee the colors and the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colors and the flower! Great job with the sketch! THanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love the pp you used and the flower is gorgeous! You rocked! Hope your lunch was yummy. Did you get my email earlier today?? I emailed you from my ipad and it didn't go through and was put in the out box. It isn't there now so I was hoping you had gotten it...???

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful! love, love the flowers and the butterflies. i'm so glad you were able to enter my giveaway. have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly, beautiful page and great take on the sketch. Love the color combination, brown and blue are a great pair. The flower is so pretty.Thanks for playing with us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs. Hope you join us on the next sketch challenge.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just beautiful! I just love the colors you used and that flower is awesome- thanks so much for joining us over @ Frosted Designs for Sketch Along Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! I just love brown and blue together!!! Great flower and the butterflies are just perfect!!! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10